re: FS: 1988 325ic rare dark blue 5spd

Though it may indeed be rare, there was an E30 325ic down the street
from my house (Lafayette, IN) in the same color combo (Royalblau w/blue
top). It used to be there every day, but now I rarely see it. I don't
know about the other options, since it parks in the owner's driveway. It
appears to have the 14" BBS wheels, though.

<snip>
Supposedly Royalblau is a very rare color and I was wondering what you
guys thought. I've never seen
another 325ic with it. The story behind this is that the original owner
saw a Royalblau 325is on the
showroom floor and wanted a convertible version. When informed they
didn't make 325is convertibles, he
special ordered this one in that color with the ///M sport steering
wheel, 15" BBS wheels, and limited slip
differential.
</snip>

Neil