FS: 1988 325ic rare dark blue 5spd

Hi all,

The time has come to sell my 325ic...I've had it for
almost two years now and I need some money to restore
my 2002.  Here is a website I set up with info and
pictures:

<a
href="http://poseur.4x4.org/bmw.html";>http://poseur.4x4.org/bmw.html</a>

Supposedly Royalblau is a very rare color and I was
wondering what you guys thought. I've never seen
another 325ic with it. The story behind this is that
the original owner saw a Royalblau 325is on the
showroom floor and wanted a convertible version. When
informed they didn't make 325is convertibles, he
special ordered this one in that color with the ///M
sport steering wheel, 15" BBS wheels, and limited slip
differential.

My question is, could you order these options from the
factory, or were these added after arrival by the
dealer?

Thanks,
Jay Karolyi
early 1971 2002