Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kyle Sanchez <bmw_92510@domain.elided>
Subject: E30 Offset Ployurethane Bushings vs M3

Opinons on E30 offset ploy bushings vs M3 offset? I
think about two people had said that the ployurethane
tear with few miles. I have a pair that I just bought
but have not installed yet. I would like to see any
insight from some more people on this topic. How are
the M3 offset bushings worse/better, it seams to me
that the ployurethane would be stronger then standard
rubber. I had the non-offset ployurethane bushing on
my old car for 30k and had no problems. Car will be
used on the street and see a few autox.

Thanks

Kyle Sanchez

89 325i