A good contact for a fuse box, fuses and all bulbs (parking, brake, side lights etc..)

Hi all,
 I am looking for a place where I can find a fuse box (with fuses) and
all the associated bulbs (Brake lights, parking lights, signal lights
ect.) It seems that all I can find is the actual assembly for most of
these and all I need is to replace the bulbs. The fuse box for some
reason or another has melted in one area and I suspect that maybe the
bulb used for that fuse was not the correct one so I want to replace
them all.
Thanks,
 Lee Mullican
85 528E 144K