OT: Brand New IBM Web Server for Sale or Trade..

Hi All,

Sorry for the OT thread.  I am interested in getting rid of a brand new IBM
X330 1U configuration Web Server.  I had a few before I closed down my IT
company, and held onto this one in case I wanted to have one for personal
use, and it seems I wont need it.  It has Dual P3 processors, 2 IBM 20GB 10K
RPM Drives, Onboard SCSI, 2 Nic Ports, Hot Swap everything, as well as all
kinds of cool proprietary IBM stuff like remote access card that is a
computer in itself that can allow you to sign into the computer and hard
boot it from a remote location.  The computer comes with a Windows 200
Server Edition License (never used) 1-5 processor (worth $2000 alone).  It
has all the cables and manuals, software, and such to install and go.

I want to either trade it for an E34 BMW (535i or better) or cash.  The
retail on the server as set up with extra parts is about $5000.00 and then
there is the matter of the operating system.  I am looking for about
$4000.00 US for the entire thing.. Or the trade of course.  If you have
something else I might be interested in, please let me know

Thanks
Ron J
85 535i
73 911s 2.7