re: 1993 325i Muffler

A factory quality and exact fit, with across the board performance
improvements is obtained by replacing the stock 325i muffler with one
from a E36 //M3.

      These can be found on the used market from many //M3 owners who
have removed them in favor of $tainle$$ $teel $systems of varying
quality and noise levels.  Note, noise level does not equal higher
power.  On a street car, the Supersprint, or the similar Dinan, are far
from the loudest, but generate the most power increases over stock.

      I have my stock factory //M3 exhaust for sale, at $200. ~15 k
miles on it, excellent condition.  Please write me privately if interested.

'jk