E38 528ia resale value and trade in value

Fellow BMW enthusiasts, I am trying to sell my immaculate '97 528ia and would like to get a realistic selling price.  Great car, runs great, everything works, 55 K, all power options and is in immaculate condition. I believe somewhere between 19,500 and 22,000 would be the selling range.  Would this be correct? Please advise. Chip'97 528iaColumbus, Indiana