Parking Light

Hello All,

OK...I've exhausted all my resources plus the local "European Shop" and hope
that some of you can point me in the right direction.  The patient is a "89"
- -750il with the left-front "parking light" and left rear "brake light"
working fine until the lights have been on for 2-10 Min approx and then
those two lights go out and the computer tells me.  The bulbs still work
because as soon as I turn the key off and start again the process
repeats.......Any ideas??????  I know how sensitive the voltage system is on
these cars so I am assuming there is a voltage irregularity somewhere
between those two lights????

Thanks for your help.

Ken Carey
St George, UT