e-36ti electrical gremlins

Hello everyone,
does this sound familiar to anyone. . .
I just washed out my engine bay (95 318ti) with engine brite and a pressure
washer.  After that, I drove around, ran a few errands started the car
several more times and gave it time to cook off any water that might have
puddled in there.  Then I came home, and while detailing the interior, I
sprayed tire cleaner/conditioner stuff on everything rubber or plastic in the
engine bay.  After finishing the interior, I tried to start the car to back
out and not only would it not start, just about everything electrical was
acting up.  The OBC told me that it was -24 degrees F.  The windows won't go
up, the odometer showed jibberish, the guages sort of dance when I try
pushing window switches or starting the car.  I can't think of anything that
I sprayed the tire cleaner on that would have done that, but I dunno.
One other thing that might be related (I doubt it though), I held down the
drivers window switch for about 30 seconds or so to try and reset the one
touch up feature while I was cleaning out the interior.
Where does the Fuel Inj. Computer live on this car?
If you can think of anything please let me know, I was supposed to drive out
to Austin tonight.
Thanks,
Jake Hahn
95 318ti