NA 1985 635CSi differences from Euro 635CSi

Are North American 635 CSi coupes much different body wise than their Euro
counterparts? The 1985 635CSi I am looking at, has what appears to be very
far protruding front and rear bumpers than those I see on the same year
cars on Euro web sites. There appears to be a very large stash of Euro 635
web sites, as compared to NA web sites. Just wondering if there was a
different body package, and if this info is available somewhere.

The dealership that has this car, if you remember my previous posting about
it called me and made me a ridiculous offer to sell it to me. Hard to pass
up, so I will be doing a major look over of it this weekend.

The plus side? It turns out a friend of mine from our local Triumph club is
a mechanic there.... So far he has found that the car has new injectors (he
put them in), and exhaust. He is still digging for more info. Specs below.

Down side? The drivers seat is needing some leather panel replacement and
stitching. The rear speaker covers appear to have been removed and sat back
in place, or are warped. Hard to tell as I have not done a crawl over on
the car yet. What bushings I could see laying beside the car look like
originals.

Considering it for a daily driver.

Thanks,

Gary