Where's my keyless entry connector?

Gruppe,

I've installed several BMW keyless remote entry and security units and have always found the green connection module inside the glove box that mates to my remote receiver. It's a 10 minute job. Now I have a '97 328iS and can't find anything that resembles a connector.

Where the heck do could this connector be? I've taken a couple of pix of what I saw with the glove boxes opened up w/ a connector included and one on the '97 that's void of a connector. If anyone knows what's up w/ this please contact me off line with a remedy. I'll be happy to send the pix that show the entire gutted out box w/ the wiring connections.....minus the one for the keyless entry on the '97.

TIA

Evan