Where's my keyless entry connector?

Gruppe,

I've installed several remote entry units from BMW and always found the green undedicated green connection module inside the glove box. Not this time. I opened up my '97 M3's glove box to connect the BMW factory remote unit and there are NO unused connection blocks. In other words where the heck do I attach the BMW factory remote control module's male pins? I've taken a couple of pix of what I saw with glove box opened up, if anyone would like to see them so they can tell me what's missing please contact me off line. If anyone knows what's up w/ this connection or lack of, please contact me off line with a remedy.

TIA

Evan

End of bmw-digest V9 #2401