Re: bmw-digest V9 #2400

There was one bolt that was cracked off, he couldn't get it out. Everything
else bolted up fine, but I'm wondering whether that one broken bolt
provided a genesis for the problems I've had.

The driveshaft also has a bad U-joint, so I'm looking at a rebuild.

The new manifold cured the noise, but we're still looking at engine codes
1189, 1423 and 1421, which are undocumented. We also had a bad code for
0161 which is for the O2 sensor heater, bank 2, sensor 2. If anyone has a
good line on an OEM Siemens replacement, I would appreciate it, or the
source of the other three bad codes.

I'm looking at a driveshaft rebuild for about $400 and after-market O2
sensor for about $80, unless anyone had better leads. Thanks in advance.