<E28> Springs/Rubbing/Offset/Fender Rolling

Hi All,

I reviewed the answers people fired back at me regarding the rubbing
fenders, and my assumption that I needed new springs.

Thanks for the pointer on the drivers side being normal a few inches lower.
Now I wont need springs and just need to roll the fenders.

Rob Levinson thought I was using Mille Miglia wheels, and that I should only
go as far as 225-45-17.  I wanted to reply and say, that I am running TSW
Blades (M parallel lookalike) 17x7.5 with a 225 45ZR 17 Dunlop SP SPORT 2000
E.  The offset could be slightly off, however I am not considering returning
them to the dealer, since I was aware that I was going to roll the fenders
after I installed aftermarket springs anyway, and I advised the dealer of
that.

So based on all the information that I recieved, I dont need to change my
springs yet, and I need to roll my fenders, or have the offset on the rear
wheels changed at a machine shop to adjust them.. I am going to most likely
choose to roll the fenders..

Cheers
Ron J
85 535i