Spring Garage sale - E36 Intake parts FS

Gruppe,

I've had a whole lot more interest in these parts than I anticipated. So here's the way I'm going to sell them. First replies get first right of refusal, if that person passes then the next reply (dated time stamp on message) will get the option, and so forth. I hope to get back w/ those of you that inquired as soon as I can. So if you don't hear anything from me today please bear w/ me I will answer as quickly as I have time.

Thanks to all of you that inquired.

Evan

I have the following parts for sale:

E36 Euro OEM larger intake box w/ new filter
E36 Euro OEM larger HFM

Jim Conforti intake kit W/O CHIP:

ITG sponge cone filter
High temp intake shield completely surrounds intake absolutely no hot air wash
Elbow adapter for HFM connection to filter

Misc. BMW Model parts:

Sunroof wind deflector w/ mounting hardware and rubber seal, should fit almost all sunroofs

Alpine CD 6 Disk Changer w/ mounting bracket, requires dedicated Alpine dash head unit
Pioneer CD 6 Disk changer w/ mounting bracket, connects to the supplied BMW cable
CD Changer cover (New) light gray

One set (4) New BMW OEM wheel locking lugs

E30 3 series K&N cone filter w/ adapter elbow (may fit other models)

Beige/light tan REAR (2) floor mats very good condition

Complete set of clear Euro lens for E36 2 door (sold as set only)

Complete set of Amber US lens for E36 2 door (sold as set only)

Please contact me via email or phone off line for pricing, pix and availability.

TIA

Evan Evans
President
Smoky Mountain