e36 Condensation in taillight assembly

Hey all,

I recently noticed some condensation building up inside the taillight
assembly of my 93 e36. I removed all the bulbs, unplugged the electrical
harness, and removed the assembly to take a closer look, and it appears
as if the water is trapped inside the lens of the lamp assembly.
Rotating/rocking the assembly causes the fluid to move about, but it
seems to be sealed in the lens somehow.

The seals all look to be in good shape, but there has to be some way the
H 2-0 is finding its way in. Have any of you had this happen, or know of
any remedies? It's not causing any problems or anything, but if it were
to leak further and get to the bulbs themselves-well, then I could see
some problems arising...

Anybody have any recommendations or similar experiences? BTW, these are
the original lamp assemblies, and the vehicle is accident-free.

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Cheers and regards,

Mike Coffer

1993 325i alpine white