From: khoi
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Sent: 3/9/03 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: Micro Air Filter

You definitely should change it. You would be surprise how much
dirt/debris
the filter catches. Let it go and you will not get any air flow into the
cabin.

From: Seeker <bobgir@domain.elided>

> After reading the archives on how to replace the cabin micro filter
I'm
> wondering if it's worth the trouble. Please tell me that it doesn't
matter
if
> you change it or not. The instructions sound like a nightmare to
replace
this
> filter. Is it really as difficult as it sounds?

    I gave up and had mine changed by my mechanic.

    I can honestly say that I felt a much stronger current of air coming
out
of my vents after it was changed.

    As usual, YMMV.

    Cheers,