EMERGENCY - PLEASE HELP !! 1995 318IS

Everyone ., please help if you can , bought a 1995 318is coupe 1 week ago ,
today I went to pick up my son from school , when i got back into the car it
will not start , there is a strong smell of petrol, but NO spark to the engine
, before i bought the car thw guy had removed the immobiliser bought left the
alarm and also changed the engine relay as he had encountered a simalar
problem before. He assured me the problem had stopped, MY CAR IS STRANDED
OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL , getting it towed to a local garage , please can someone
offer some advice today if possible please , really need to get the car back
on the road ASAP , i would greatly appreciate any help here. This is my first
time posting on this list so don't really know anyone here . HELP !

many thanks

Ron Quinn -