Re: Micro Air Filter ?s

eevans@domain.elided wrote:
> After reading the archives on how to replace the cabin micro
> filter I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble. Please tell me
> that it doesn't matter if you change it or not.

Even,
It does matter.
A clogged pollen filter will reduce your air flow to a trickle. You will
compensate by increasing fan speed only to put more train on the blower
that will shorten its useful life span.

> The instructions sound like a nightmare to replace this filter.
> Is it really as difficult as it sounds?

I don't know what instruction you are reading, but the job is very
straight forward and easy.
First time around I would recommend removing the glove box to get a clear
view of where things go. Should take you 20-45 minutes tops. Next time you
could attempt to thread the filter in there with the box still in place.
That will shorten the job time to 5-10 minutes.

Quit procrastinating and do it!

alex f