Re: E34 540 Front Camber Adjustment?

How much additional negative camber do you want?  BMW makes replacement
upper strut mounts that are offset, and will change the camber by 30 minutes
(0.5 degree.  Depending on which strut mount you install, you'll either add
that amount of negative camber, or subtract that amount.

The part numbers are:

31 33 1 139 480  (+30 minutes)
31 33 1 139 481  (-30 minutes)

Since they're called camber correcting mounts, and not NEGATIVE camber
correcting mounts, I'm not sure whether these notes (from the ETK) refer to
changes in NEGATIVE camber (+ 30 minutes increasing negative camber, and -30
minutes decreasing negative camber), or if they're referring to changes in
camber (+ 30 minutes moves it more positive, and -30 minutes moves it more
negative).  So, either ask the dealer to let you look at the parts, or talk
to someone who knows for sure.

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3