<36> for sale or trade

1995 325is - black over black leather with sport package.  manual transmission,
obc, heated seats, cruise, etc.  car has 106k on chassis and 90k on 2.8 liter
motor upgrade with OBDI conversion (very comparable to stock '95 M3 in terms of
power).  also has polished 17" M3 LTW style rims.  very fun car to drive.
growing family forces me to *consider* sale or trade.  i'm asking $12,500 and
will also consider a trade to a more roomy e39 or e38 car.  questions, comments
or interested parties can reach me by email or cell phone.  photos available to
serious lookers.  thanks.

jason
317.840.7297