More questions for the list...rim size, bulb and radio code

Hopefully, I will not insult anyone with these relatively simple
questions....

I have a 1996 328i (E36).  The BMW rims on my car have the following
information: 7J x 16 1S46   1182760-5.  The tires on the car are: 225/50/R16
Champiro 50 GT.

Does this mean I have 16" rims?  As I have no spare, I wanted to purchase
the same rim and comparable tire for the car.  I have attached a picture of
the rim.

Next simple question, what bulbs should I use for the front left and right
map lights?  I have the Bentley manual and was not successful locating the
part number.  All BMW dealers are at least 45 minutes drive time away.  I
was at Pep Boys and the Sylvania manual indicated the same bulb for the dome
light as the map light.  That was incorrect as the map lights are bulbs and
the dome light is a tube.

Lastly, I have provided a dealer with my radio's information; however, they
stated that they need to see the car to reprogram the radio.  Is there some
way to decipher the information on the back of the radio and the VIN number
to get the radio to work.  Also, to enter the code, I have to have the key
in the "on" position for an hour.  Is this correct?

My radio information is as follows:

BMW Model No. C33 DIN US; P/No 65.12-8 364 944; S/No AL6BDVT0454583; KW:
17/96 INDEX 06.

Thanks in advance for your help and information.

Joe

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of rimpic.jpg]