Torque Specs

I have gathered the new parts to put a spare ETA motor together but my
Bentley threw me a curve.  According to the manual the connecting rod torque
is ".20 NM (15 ft. lb.) plus additional 70 degrees"  (The manual does not
spell out "degrees" but has the symbol for degrees which I do not know how
to insert in this email.)  Can someone translate this for me into ft. lbs.?
FYI, when I took the rods apart I noted 36 ft. lbs. of torque to loosen but
don't want to guess with this critical step.  Thanks in advance.

David W. Reichel
1984 325e