RE: Instructions on the brake light switch at the pedal assembly????

Joe,

   Most of the switches screw into their mounting bracket.
If this is the case then remove the wires, unscrew the existing
switch, screw in the new switch and attach the wires. You will
have to adjust the pedal to switch contact point so the brake
lights are not on at rest.

To find the switch removed the panel under your dash where the
pedals are. Look at the brake pedal, follow it up and you will
see the switch. I would suggest going to the dealer and getting
the new switch first.

Another question is why are you replacing the switch? Are the
brake lights not working? You can test the switch with an Ohm
meter, with the brake pedal at rest you will probably have an
open circuit and with it depressed you should have a shorted
circuit.

Good Luck, hope this helps.

Dave Orr