Re: E36 heater relay

I really have to stop teasing people in e-mails.

Let's see:

  - you post someone's e-mail to a mailing list without asking,

  - you admit to sending a non-ASCII message to a mailing list
    and then blame his windowing system (Mac OSX Quartz) for not
    guessing its transformed contents,

  - you ask twice about something wrong with a car but leave everyone
    guessing as to its model and year.

I have been on Messr. Welty's BMW mailing list/digest for almost ten
years. I do try to help people out when I can, but I have a hard time
answering your question.

 -John
 '96 318is