  From: Tony Doig [mailto:tony.doig@domain.elided]
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 12:02 AM
  To: dykaar@domain.elided
  Subject: ABS problems - E28

  Hi, I'm the other ABS problem on Bimmernut with an E28 that had no power,
I now have power and my sensors all check out with approx. 130 ohms, but now
the light comes on at very low speeds. My front pulse wheels appear to be OK
but my rears have a fair bit of rust. I have cleaned them all but still the
same. Any luck with your problems that might point me in a direction?   Any
ideas about how bad the pulse wheels have to be before they are not read by
the sensors?

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Thanks,

  Tony Doig