New BMW models?

Hi - anybody have confirmed (or uncomfirmed) rumors of new BMW models on the offer for next year?

I'm particularly interested in knowing more about the new 5er, whether there will be a M5 with SMG gearbox and if the new 6er is really going to happen.

Any place in particular to look for updates?  I am a Roundel subscriber but haven't read anything on these models lately.

Thanks,

Rick