Re: Scott Cheney/BSGWORLD is out of the office.

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:27:49 -0500 Scott.Cheney@domain.elided wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  02/21/2003 and will not return
> until
> 03/03/2003.
>
> If you need to speak to some one in Simulation, please phone Dr. J. Anand
> at 248.393.5907.
> Thank you.

per my standard practice, i have removed Scott Cheney from the digest and
send him a message indicating that he should feel free to rejoin when he
returns from whatever trip he is on.

folks, please be careful with autoresponders. Scott's is an example of the
bad old kind that replies in an inappropriate way.

richard
- --