Paint related questions

The company that I work for has recently taken on the responsibility of
offering a high quality paint system from the U.K. known as Pro Spray. I am
the technical service mgr. directly responding to the customers that
purchase our systems to answer their questions and meet their needs. The Pro
Spray system {program} has over 50k paint formulas, BMW has almost 900
formulas. I have the ability to track colors by code, which is the easiest,
or by color name {example: jet black} or by mfg. such as BMW plus the
vehicle year. If you are interested in knowing what level of tint, binders
or balancers comprise your BMW coating or any paint related questions please
respond and I will be glad to assist.

Randy Albright

Technical Service Mgr.

U.S.Chemical and Plastics