Question- 533i

I'm new to the list (2 weeks) and have enjoyed the conversation.
I have a 1984 533i that I am restoring. It has 240K miles but otherwise is
quite nice. White with Borbets and tinted windows.
Just installed a short shift conversion. What a difference.

I'm looking for a rear deck spoiler/wing that will fit this car. I believe
there is one (M5) just not sure which model to look for. I don't want to pay
$380 for a new one. Would like to find one off a wreck. I have painting
capabilities so color isn't a problem.
Can someone guide me in the right direction and suggest a good place to look.
Thanks,
Gary Beck
Atlanta