Rear view mirror with map lights (E28 & E30)

Demand has outstripped my ability to handle the email requests at present.
I have one more at present, fits ALL E28 & E30 cars.  Sunroof or not, manual
or electric.  Also provide easy installation instructions and where to find
power to make the lights work when you fumble for change or directions (only
at a stop).  BMW prewires the car quite nicely for retrofit.

Look for Ebay auction 2403948440.

TIA,

Greg

End of bmw-digest V9 #2372