Suspension upgrade

I would like to upgrade the suspension on my 1984 325e.  I am looking for a
package "kit" including springs, struts and shocks.  I have heard of Eibach,
H & R, Spax and Maxspeed. and of this group only Eibach seems to stand out.
I do not want to lower the car in any significant way.  Car has 160,000
miles thus time to replace the suspension and an improvement in handling and
ride would be a bonus.  Any suggestions or experiences would be appreciated.
Thanks David W. Reichel