squealing motor brushes...

George - would greatly appreciate  information on getting new motor
brushes.   Mine are almost worn down to nothing -but the rotor appears in
good shape.

Are you recommending replacing the whole motor instead of oiling the
bearings?   May I ask what your experience is?    Did stop-gap measures
cost more time and effort than a just putting in a whole new motor?

Thanks,

Tony.
87 325  - 240,000 miles.