Re: Brake squealing

If BMW doesn't carry it, Mercedes has a special green goo in a little
silver ketchup package kind of thing for a couple bucks that you apply to
the back and sides of the pad (not the pad surface). It eliminates the
squeal. From my archives, I think it's graphite suspended in a gel
solution. OEM brakes for Mercedes is Textar. BMW I assume is Pagid? The
70-30 stop should be done very hard and quick, but don't get rear-ended.