FS: exhaust items

Dear fellow list members,

I have a couple of items that may be of interest for E28 owners.  I recently reconfigured my '87 535i exhaust, and took off the pseudo-MM300 system that I had put together in favor of a more 'stock' set up.

I have the 524td rear muffler and the MM cat for sale.  I also had a track pipe made to fit in where the cat goes.  I acquired the MM cat from a fellow member (it works extremely well, and is very free flowing), and bought the muffler new (it's less than 1 year old).  The cat and track pipe (both have bungs for an 02 sensor) will bolt up directly to Euro downpipes, and the muffler attaches to the factory hanger in the rear.  You would only need to have a piece of pipe bent to connect to both items, and then fab mounts for the rubber hangers.

I'll let the cat and track pipe go for $100, and the muffler for $100 as well.  Shipping negotiable, depending on distance.

Contact me at the return email, or by phone.
Ken Mitchell
Durham, NC
kanistaz@domain.elided
(Home) 919/416-3820