E36 Rear Trailing Arm Mounting Cup

E36  Rear Trailing Arm Mounting Cup

In preparing to replace rear trailing arm bushings,
I see in the ETK that there was a parts change effective 5/98.
The old part number for the cup that the trailing arm bolts into, which
in turn bolts into the floor, is:
33 33 1 094 415
The new part number which supercedes the old one is:
33 33 1 096 601
Does anyone know what the difference or supposed improvement is?

     Should I upgrade to the new part number as long as it is necessary
to R&r them while changing the rear trailing arm bushings?
Thanks,

'jk