Re: 88 e32 735i COLD starting problem

  Hello all,

 I need some help with a problem I am experiencing with my 735i during cold
mornings. The car does not start when cold or left over night for a long
period of time. Moreover,  As soon as I pull the fuel pump fuse out the car
starts up and I place the fuse in the car is ready to go. The remainder of
the day the car will start regardless of temperature. I have since tried
the following to remedy the problem. Complete tune up. fuel injectors have
been rebuilt, new thermo-time switch and fuel pressure regualtor? Any
advice? Has anyone else experienced this probelm with their 735i. I should
also mention that once the car has started up it runs fine and very smooth,
also it starts and operates fine during warm and very hot weather?

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Regards,

Emilio

Toronto Canada