RE: new member intro

You don't need an S52 for the E30 chassis, any M50/M52
motor from an E36 would be a significant upgrade and not
cost that much money.

The M50tu in my 1993 E36 is putting 172rwhp down with just
a UUC exhaust, shielded intake, and chip.  That should bring
the little E30 to life quite well!!

And, you can pick up these engines for $1k-1.5k or so used...

Steve