Re: 3 spoke M steering wheel for sale

Zionsville Motorport is a respected performance and parts company.
They have done many interesting BMW projects and have given
significant support to the BMW club.

If they say your fitment claim is false, it's probably false.
(Though I am interested to hear what the breakdown is in terms of
what models can interchange steering wheels)

Having a liar* who can't manage to fix his own vehicle call them
losers is, to say the least, laughable.

I can't speak for the rest of this list, but I don't think you belong
here.  Go have fun with your Envoy, I don't feel like hearing any
more of your pathetic, infantile banter.

- --Robert

*  An excerpt from an email Mr. "BMWracing" sent to me (including the
2nd grade-level grammar):
"I was racing since i was 8.... lately, i haven't been but i have in
the past... american tracks are boring.."

When challenged to elaborate on what sanctioning bodies, classes,
cars, and tracks, his response was 'whatever"

- --