Re: 3 spoke M steering wheel for sale

>> what? what are you talking about?
>> it will fit my ex e36 94, so it will fit any car from the 90's at least..
>
>again, you have made a very vague statement that is untrue...  if you are going
>to suppose to be a salesman of bmw parts, i suggest you learn the actual facts
>about the parts you are trying to sell.
>
>jason

so why won't you explain what you mean...
do you know of a particular model that it will not fit?
my e36 steering wheel was the ugly 4 spoke blck one that was standard even in the old seven and five series when they started putting airbags in 1991...
i am not a salesman, i have the steering wheel in my garage and i would like to sell it to whomever wants it... i am not competing with you loser..the fact that you don't have one, or that you rip people off with fake bmw parts, doesn't mean everyone else does.. so, mind your own bus.
anyways, anyone interested email me and i can send pictures...
i don't want to waste bandwidth on this moron...