Cleaning E36 headlight lens & window not working

The link didn't come through for that URL, so I don't know if this is
redundant or not...also didn't know which # Meguier's cleaners were
mentioned, but I use the Meguier's Plastic Cleaner and then Plastic
polish on my '92 E36 and don't see any remains of Mothra...and the nicks
are greatly minimized too!

On the window not working problem, I doubt this is on point, but on my
car I seem to get a lot of squirrly electrical 'incidents' that have
three times now been related to the battery.  New battery, problems
gone.  Of course, just charging the thing might have helped, but after
spending three months once trying to track down a suspected parasitic
drain (coz my brother-in-law said I had one) as the reason for my
electrical probs, turned out to be just the battery.  Happened again
when my ABS light wouldn't go out.  One other time, turned out to be the
comfort relay going bad--figured that out when all the windows and
sunroof wouldn't work.

- --
Douglas M. Max, Managing Director
LR Communication Systems, Inc.  http://www.LRcom.com

mailto:DMax@domain.elided   (908) 464-1231   fax (908) 464-1350
139 Dogwood Lane * Berkeley Heights, NJ * 07922 * USA

Business writing and speaking skills training--on-site and online