Losing the battle?

We're all individuals, with our own likes and dislikes.

Right now my 1985 E28 535i is at 293,000 miles!
Looks like crap (the paint) - but the body is otherwise good.
The mechanical is good.  Yes, I've gone through a few things.
What's left is the clutch - hopefully within the next week or so.

Losing the battle? NO!  Not here - and I'm pleased with the car!
I hope I can pass it on to my son.  It has served me well.
Whether it survives my son..........   ;-)

Kim Hensley
BMW CCA #16216