Re: Lost the battle, etc. etc.

> i am not planning on keeping it past my 75k warranty... i will never baby
a car for 10 years...
> i understand some people can't afford new cars and they try and maintain
old ones but for me it doesn't make sense...

Hi Nico,

I'm sure you know this, but not everyone that drives an older car maintains
it because they are poor.  Some appreciate fine engineering and excellence,
regardless of income.  BMW made some very fine cars in the past that can be
economical to maintain and sporty too.  I drive a sporty 15 year old BMW and
love it.  It takes some money and effort to maintain, but some things in
life are worth working for.

> that's what i call bimmer denial.. but, if it makes you happy... and you
don't mind noises and shaking steering wheels..

Er, no shakes or funny noises here, although the engine makes some wonderful
music from time to time.  :-)

> i bet my v8 envoy is faster 0-60

Oh, I doubt it.  I really doubt it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jawarden/pages/M5.html

No bimmer denial here.  Enjoy the Envoy.

Cheers,
Jeff Warden