Re: E34 retro heated mirrors

They are hoping that you retrofit your automobile, and it assists them in
manufacturing shells (conchas) to the same specifications.

Mine came with cables labeled for "factory alarm" and "CD changer". Yeah,
right. I hardwired a Blue point directly into those factory Alpine amps,
and forget "factory alarm". My insurance company gives me the full the
discount. It took me a weekend and four hours of my mechanic's time to
rekey the ignition. If you are going to steal one of these, you will be
dragging it up on a flat bed and waiting until the battery dies before you
tow it down to Mexico or East Arkansas.

In Germany, you can buy a Mercedes-Benz for 1/2 price from the factory
stripped as opposed to purchasing it fully-loaded or with the BS "option"
packages they tack on in the US.