<FS> <E39> 2000 M5 for sale

We have not listed this car anywhere yet, so you guys get first look. It
is my dad's, and has basically been his summer company car. Therefore,
no hard driving, track, or snow (drives old Land Cruiser in winter). Has
hardly ever even seen rain. Always garaged, non-smoker, Zymol concourse,
yada yada. Blk/blk, and get this only 7100 miles. Absolutely perfect.
Would be looking for something in the mid $50s, will be listed higher in
Roundel, Roadfly etc soon. It is coming off lease in early March, and he
will lease another. I would buy it but I would have to give up my E28
M5, not to mention sell my children, and then wife would leave me, etc.
The car is in Pittsburgh, I would be happy to answer any questions if
there is any interest here. Thanks for the spam-width.

Todd Kenyon 88 M5 BMWCCA#132004