<E34> Trailer hitch

If you are in the UK Towsure in Sheffield.
I have used one of their hitches across 3 of my E34s
The same one is used on both saloon (sedan) and estate (touring)
unlike the BMW detachable unit!!!!!!!!

The electrics are fine to tap into in order to pick up
feeds for the lights.

If you are local to Manchester UK???
I have a spare original BMW removable swan neck
tow bar for the E34 sedan.  I also have the electrical harness
which has the "Euro" plug rather that the "twin set" used in the UK.

Oh ... the BMW one requires a change of bumper
(fender??) mounts too.

Garry
518iT 222K mile
518i sedan 122K mile