RE:wiper blades

Here in San Jose I have noticed that the generic auto shops (Pep Boys,
Kragen, etc) sell fewer inserts than in the past. I had to buy new wipers
for my wife's ex-Nissan Sentra and only the whole blade was available. Not
ideal for a Sentra but OK. But not really acceptable on the BMW with the
special aerodynamic blade. Ron Buchalski pointed out that Pep Boys is
starting to carry the inserts ago; hopefully that trend is nationwide.
By the way, she has a BMW now. She was resistant at first to spending the
money, but after 3k miles she is a convert.
Greg