E30 garage sale

Clearing out some E30 bits, European microfiches galore, M3 Group A parts
manual & an ABS control unit for E30 325iX (4WD cars only).  Go to ebay.com
if you are interested.  ID is the same as my email OR try auction 1876670193
to start.

Gregory Bradbury
P.S.  Thanks to the many who helped on the rear view mirror with map light
questions.  I my source will come through next week for those who wanted
them.