Re: bmw-digest V9 #2328

I have a 88 325 E30.  My OEM stereo was on it's last legs.  I wanted an
CD/MP3 played, and found an AIWA in-dash CD player unit.  I installed with
the help of my friend, and it works like a champ.

So basically any of the new units in the stores work just fine in terms of
compaitibility, did have some wiring issues though.  There is a E30 website
maintained by someone on this list that gives you the wiring diagram.

I don't know how much easier or harder it would be with the stereo from
another bimmer.

Good Luck.
- -Ram