From: alex.fadeev@domain.elided [mailto:alex.fadeev@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 3:04 PM
To: Mark
Cc: bmw-digest@domain.elided; owner-bmw@domain.elided
Subject: Re: On Board Computer Swap E30

- --
Alexander Fadeev
972-507-4761 (work)
972-507-1270 (fax)

Mark <mbolmida@domain.elided>
Sent by: owner-bmw@domain.elided
12/24/2002 01:22 AM

        To:     bmw-digest@domain.elided
        cc:
        Subject:        On Board Computer Swap E30

I have a '91 318is and I'd like to put a 13 button OBC in. I currently
have
the 6 or 8 button. I was wondering if this would be a straight swap,
thinking that they'd install the complete (best) harness and then use
whatever OBI. Can anyone give any information / experience? Anything you
can
give would be appreciated!

mbolmida@domain.elided

'91 318is E30